
We got our craft on and tie-dyed 4th of July shirts! I love them!


We were so lucky to have met up with our good friends Laura and John from St. Louis. They live in Arlington now. They drove 90 minutes to a panera bread to have coffee with us before we left town. They are having their first baby in December so we did lots of baby talk. It was so GREAT seeing them.


Laura and her little bump! I just love it!!! She's going to be an amazing mother :-)
We decided to stop in Columbus to nurse Luke and it was a fantastic IDEA! We stopped at Capital University because Bill thought Ella would like to walk around while I nursed. They had a great little 4th of July festival. We had a great time listening to music, playing free games, getting Ella face painted for FREE (she loved it since we never let her get her face painted bc we just refuse to spend 2 dollars on something you are going to wipe off a couple hours later) and yummy food. Next year I think we are going to go up and stay for fireworks :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment