Sunday, December 18, 2011

10 months old


So this little boy is so crazy! He was 10 month on Friday.  This weekend he decided to climb the stairs, eat spaghetti, eat a grill cheese, pancakes (not the first time, but still enjoyed them), baby food, oh and nursed A TON! I do not think this boy is every going to give it up.  I am just really hoping once he gets cow's milk he will just love it and give momma's up nice and easy.  I do not remember Ella nursing this much at 10 months old.  It might be teh whole boy thing too.  I just can't say no to him.  He went to the doc's on friday too, so I know he's 30.5 inches long and 23.3 pounds! He's a big boy! He loves to climb all over us when we lay on the floor he just giggles and giggles.  Its so cute.  He loves to eat his snacks in his chair.  He is getting better and better at eating table food, although I think he still prefers baby food.  HE is signing milk and eat.  Yesterday I gave Ella a Christmas cookie while holding him.  He starts reaching for her cookie and signing eat.  Apparently he knows that sign! He is signing way earlier than his sister did.  I love seeing him sign back to me.  Although I think he signs milk too much :-P I may have to pull out the tough mommy and start him on a schedule! WE will see... my last baby... I better enjoy it as much as I can....before long I will be wishing he was still my little baby.  (hoping to have a formal photo shoot with him this week! for his 10 month old portraits but tonight's dinner was way too messy not to share)

No comments: