Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Program

 This is the picture I get from her
 This is the face she gives her teacher when she tells her to put her shirt down (after I asked her a million times)
 and this is her telling her teacher she gets to go to Grace's after school.
 crazy silly girls!
 they are so cute!
I wish I could post my video of her from her program.  She was so darn cute! The whole time she was suppose to be singing she was asking me if she could go to Grace's after school.  Then I finally nodded yes, and she yells down to Grace.  Grace I can come to your house after school! EVeryone laughed.  It was pretty darn cute.  These two girls are so cute! I am so glad she found a new friend, bc this girl still talks about her Lula every day.  I actually found the frame of the two of them in her bed.  "Momma I miss Lula so I thought she could sleep with me"  So funny!!

No comments: