
We went to the mall to finish up Christmas shopping and visit Santa. I was nto happy with teh picture so refused to spend 24 dollars for a picture I didn't love. So this might be the picture of the season this year and hopefully better luck next year for a GOOD free Santa!
Ella loved playing on the keyboard.
Luke was all over the play area. No more boring baby doing nothing, this kid is FAST!
Ella loves helping out with her brother. She tried feeding him the other day. Luke thought it was pretty cool to have his sister feed him.
oh my goodness this is what my kitchen looks like these days. He gets out every pan and rack and bowl. You can't even walk through the kitchen after Luke has been there for 10 minutes. HE IS A MONSTER, but a cute monster.
ugly sweater Christmas party...yes I realize Im not wearing a sweater but this is the best I could find at last minute.
Oh Kristine that's one of a kind sweater!

yummy snowman pancakes!

my little Michigan fans

Besides Luke being so sick this day, I love this picture. Michigan finally BEAT OSU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment