6 years later we have 2 beautiful children. We couldn't love these two kiddos more. We were so happy to celebrate with our children today.
Daddy and Ella checking out the trains.
YES! Dress up clothes :-)
oh my goodness this boy LOVES the train table. He didn't want to leave. I guess we need to take advantage of the train table at B&N.
Daddy is loving his little boy. Finally someone he can relate to!
riding a train
My dear friend, Sarah, (we were neighbors at UofT my freshman year of college) met us at the museum. We hadn't seen each other in 4 years!
flying the plane.
We started the day off bright and early. We drove to Cincinnati to Jungle Jims to get some starbucks and then beer and wine. And then off to the Finlay Market to get lots of sausages for our sausage fest and some steaks for Christmas Eve. Then my friend recommended this grill cheese and tomato soup diner. It was very yummy and perfect for the weather. After lunch we headed to the Museum Center to meet up with Sarah and check out all the trains. We had a BLAST!!! After the I-Max train movie, which Luke loved! This boy is already loving trains. We headed back to Dayton. Lucky for us we have these awesome friends who had Ella for the night. She had another sleep over with Grace and Tess. She did great :-) Bill and I headed home to put clean up since we left the house a mess trying to get out the door at a decent time and put Luke to bed. We had a very nice dinner and I received a great card homemade by my one and only. We had a great evening in a quiet house. You never realize how much you enjoy the quiet until its actually quiet. {but I can only take the quiet for so long then I start to miss my crazy girl} Its been a crazy year moving back to the states, having our first son, and just adjusting to our new life in Ohio. But at the end of the day I am thankful that I have Bill to share it with in good times and in bad times. God blessed me with an amazing man to call my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment