Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby #3


I guess I need to make it blog official, we are expecting baby #3.  I finally saw a midwife last week and of course she could not find the heartbeat, which freaked me out, but then I got to see our little baby on the screen.  The baby was bouncing and going crazy like all my children, no surprise there.  Things looked very good and healthy :-) I wanted her to see about the date but she thought my scan at 8 weeks was good enough, so the due date is December 20th!  We will have a c-section a week before that, making the birthday Dec. 13th....and its a FRIDAY! We might have to change that but there are way too many birthdays in Dec. in this family and I don't want him/her to share. ( I share with lots of family members and not that its horrible but Im just being selfish, sorry) 

We are getting very excited about our new baby, esp. seeing the baby bouncing around.  I will be honest I was pretty scared about having a 3rd child and still have my moments, but seeing the baby has really helped me and I know once we find out the sex and name the baby it will be just like our last 2 pregnancy and births.  20 weeks will be here before we know it! Any baby names are welcome...we have NOTHING! 

  

No comments: