before we parted Monday morning one last picture of the kiddos apparently only Luke was excited to get his picture taken. How stinking cute is this little boy.
Bill and I were both so excited to go to the zoo. Especially bc it has the best penguin exhibit and our little boy for some reason loves penguins.
he was cold and even got splashed by a penguin but loved it!
waddle waddle penguins!
showing daddy all the penguins
no one wants to take their picture with me :-(
baby elephant
It was another really hot day so the elephants decided to take a dip in their pool.
its amazing they don't drown each other as they are playing.
one last quick family picture at our favorite place forest park fountains. I can't wait to go back maybe just maybe we will get stationed there again! I can pray and hope. Notice the baby belly.....yep its popping!
No comments:
Post a Comment