She's 11 months....
I can't believe it! (I think I say that each time I do her monthly blog) It has been a big month for us!!!
*We officially have a WALKER!! She mastered her skill in Ohio and it was so great to have so much family watch her get better each day*
*Ella loves to DANCE*
*Ella's favorite thing to do is to give hugs, at Ethan's baptism she went up to random kids and babies to give them hugs*
*Ella really enjoys to shake and its even better if it can make noise*
* Ella is really liking books!!! Daddy is making a DVD for his baby girl to watch while he is away*
*Ella has sucessfully gotten 3 ear infections this month*
*Ella's favorite foods are cottage cheese, pineapple, and of course peas*
*Ella is actually drinking from her sippy cup and will actually go get it and drink on her own*
*Ella keeps on talking talking talking...tonight at dinner she kept saying mamma boom-boom mamma boom-boom(I'll get it on video one of these days)
My dear Ella, You make me and your daddy so happy. I don't think there has been a day that you haven't made us laugh. We love you so much its just that simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment